PythonWealth’s Total

PythonWealth’s Total Supply is 21,000,000,000,000 which it is not possible to Mint and no more tokens can be created to increase the initial supply. 40% of the total supply was burned and getting out of the cycle forever and 10% would be burn monthly during a year. That provides us with 50% burned tokens